Friday, June 22, 2007

Time to 'fess up

OK, so that really wasn't a picture of my library. I was just testing you to remind you not to believe everything you see on the internet! That was a picture taken inside the Canadian parliament buildings in Ottawa (3753 km from Lethbridge). My daughter was there last year on a school choir trip. Incidentially, the kids did sing inside the rotuda and several MPs and senators gathered to listen to them.

But I digress. The Buchanan Library where I work looks more like this. We are currently painting and getting new furniture so it will have a fresh look for the Fall term in September.

1 comment:

Constance said...

Hmm, quite a difference! Fortunately the library is looking better all the time, thanks to all the hard work of the ladies in Circ! You'll have to add some "after" pictures when it's all said and done.